Equal Opportunity Officer (CHG)
Professional competencies for the following conflict topics:
- Conflicts related to discrimination, sexualized violence, harassment and stalking.
- for conflicts related to the compatibility of work/study and family life
- Initial counseling and in-depth counseling
- in accordance with the legal basis Representation of the interests of men and women
- Equal Opportunity Officers accompany in matters of CHG also to personnel interviews as well as to BEM interviews,
if requested by the persons concerned. This is part of the conflict and its resolution.
All discussions are subject to legal confidentiality.
For more information, please visit the CHG homepage.