Coaching for managers
Managers face a variety of challenges in their day-to-day work and leadership. Permanent change and limited time require
a clear understanding of their roles and good communication. Managers are particularly responsible for KIT's most important
asset: its people. It is essential to promote and lead them.
The Conflict Management and Psychosocial Counseling staff unit supports KIT executives by means of individual coaching
both in dealing with their employees and in reflecting on their own behavior and self-care.
The consultants are trained coaches and your confidential contact persons for the following questions:
Leadership issues in dealing with employees
- Dealing with employees in crisis situations
- Dealing with conflicts with employees
- Difficult leadership situations
Need for reflection on your own leadership behavior
- Reflection on one's own leadership role
- Dealing with feedback from employees and superiors
- Health coaching and stress management